Statement of Faith
The CCSA, as a Christian faith-based organization, we believe in the following:
- We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired and infallible Word of God and is authoritative in matters of Christian belief and conduct.
- We believe that there is but one living and true God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is both fully Divine and fully Human.
- We believe that humans were created in the image of God, that we sinned, and in consequence incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death (separation from God).
- We believe that the death of Jesus Christ on the cross is sufficient for the atonement of all of humankind sins.
- We believe that God in His mercy and grace saves all who repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ, justifying them through faith in the Saviour and them new life by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust, and in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal punishment of the lost.